Mobile Resourcer - Manchester - Temp Position
Mobile Resourcer - Industrial Temps
Location - Manchester
Full time, temporary position
We are seeking a motivated and passionate Mobile Resourcer to join our PMP Recruitment team inManchester. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who is able to manage large scale, efficient and professional recruitment sessions in order to ensure the effective delivery of labour to our Amazon contract. This is an exciting opportunity to join an increasingly growing and fast moving national account. We offer significant opportunities for career growth as we continue to invest and develop our service to this client. This is both a rewarding and demanding role which does not involve being based at a fixed location, although your base will be our branch in Manchester.
Your role as our Mobile Resourcer will include:
- Effective planning of registration sessions and scheduling to ensure service delivery for onsite recruitment and also in the xxx branch
- Working closely with the site managers in the Area to maintain visibility of all hiring requirements
- Ensuring that all new starters are onboarded in line with Company standards
- Ability to work to exacting standards with minimal supervision and manage your own workload
- Development of a comprehensive understanding of the local labour market including competitor information to be able to drive intelligent candidate attraction
- Effective planning of recruitment and management of the labour pool to ensure candidate flow is understood and fill rates are achieved at all times
- Ensuring that all activities meet with company and client policy, procedure and relevant legislation
- Driving and promoting good health and safety practices
- Ensuring the engagement of our workforce by fostering a culture of fairness, transparency and consistency and promote the best possible candidate experience at all times
- Embedding and promoting a customer centric orientation and ethos within the team to ensure that our client and all colleagues are provided with an exceptional experience of the company
- Development and maintenance of strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Ensuring that appropriate and accurate data is recorded to allow KPI and MI reporting in line with agreed formats and timescales
- The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a track record in high volume recruitment and knowledge of the recruitment market in order to attract and retain the right candidates
- You will have a strong desire for continuous improvement and a desire to succeed
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and people skills
The Cordant Group is a £850+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK's largest social enterprise. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfill ambitious career aspirations.
If this opportunity grabs your interest then you can apply via the button below. If you wish for further information about this role or a confidential conversation in the first instance you can contact Adam Stirling - Internal Recruitment Manager at Cordant Group. You can find all of my contact details on LinkedIn.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'