The Mobile Repair Technician will perform electrical and air-conditioning maintenance to a wide range of facilities, assets and service lines. This will be both planned and reactive. You will manage all elements assigned to them in a professional and safe manner.
The business are a leading facilities management organisation working across Europe.
The successful Mobile Repair Technician will cover Newcastle Upon Tyne to fulfil the following duties:
* Planned preventative maintenance.
* Reactive fault
* Strive for continual improvement within team and create a positive team culture/ethos
* Ensure PDAs are used to maximum effect in managing the close out of planned and reactive work orders
* Ensure that the systems are also used to full effect to support our Customers business objectives
* Support the Facilities Manager in implementing the successful management strategy for the Account
* Works with the Facilities Managers to develop management resource plans to meet operational needs and effects change where required
* Understand the financial requirements of the Account.
* Support the commercial team in developing quotes/business cases for out of scope/additional works
The successful Mobile Repair Technician will ideally have:
A full driving licence.
Electrical qualifications 18th edition or equivalent
F-Gas 2079 Cat one
Electrical experience of fault finding and installations work
Background of working in FM as a mobile / field engineer
Air-Con Engineering, Retail and Commercial experience
A competitive salary, company vehicle + benefits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'