Optical Express has come a long way since we opened our first store in 1991. From those beginnings we’ve grown to almost 130 stores and clinics, and we are now your complete eye care provider. From glasses and contact lenses to laser, lens and cataract surgery, we’re here to make poor vision a thing of the past for our patients.
Over £400 million has been invested in our clinics and in the most advanced technology, so it’s no wonder we’re the number one choice for laser eye surgery patients in the UK. Every week, our optometrists and surgeons help to transform the vision of thousands of people across the country.
Our patients’ feedback is incredibly important to us. Optical Express has more 5 star Trustpilot reviews than all the other laser eye surgery providers in the UK combined and over 99% of our patients would recommend us*.
Due to continued growth we are currently seeking Mobile Refractive Optometrist who is passionate about travelling around the UK providing a world class patient experience.
Our Clinics and Stores
We have the opportunity to allow you to work across our many clinics in the UK and Ireland, and we want to help you develop your career with us. We work at the forefront of the optical industry, and are always looking for new opportunities to bring in market leading technology that not only enhances your skill set but also provides an exceptional patient experience that can change lives. Your day can be varied, to include:
- Eye examinations
- Contact lens fittings
- Pre and post-operative consultation appointments for our Refractive Surgery patients
- Providing day of surgery clinical support to Ophthalmologists
- Opportunities to progress into Senior Optometrist and clinical leadership roles
To support your day to day so that you can focus on the patient care, we have exceptional professional teams on hand in the stores and clinics, regionally as well as fantastic support from head office. You will also have access to world leading ophthalmologists and surgeons.
Ideally, the successful candidate will be engaging and ambitious individual who has a strong desire to succeed, someone who is highly proactive and dynamic, and can travel around the UK taking personal responsibility for each and every patient. You will have a strong commercial acumen, be able to work to targets and be self-motivated with a desire to continuously improve your knowledge.
The real benefits of working at Optical Express:
We can offer an array of fantastic flexible working patterns to suit your lifestyle
Market leading salary packages are available
- Professional Development
Unrivalled personal development and progression opportunities
- Industry Leading Training
Investment in the continued development of our Optometrist Trainers
The opportunity to attend our events to gain CET points
- Access to Ophthalmologists and Surgeons
Giving Optometrists the opportunity to receive in-house clinical guidance
- Shared Venture Partnership
Opportunities to become a Clinical partner in locations across the UK
Access to the most advanced technology in the industry
The opportunity to travel to beautiful locations across the country
- Market leading salary package and bonus structure
- Accommodation and travel costs
- Mobile allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Attractive holiday allowance
- Private pension
- Healthcare, Indemnity Insurance and Life Assurance
- Excellent employee benefits and friends and family discount
- Childcare vouchers
- Professional membership fees paid
The ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate for developing others
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Confident and tenacious
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Be organised and able to prioritise whilst following a training and development process
- Experience of coaching others
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'