JOB TITLE: Mobile Receptionist Supervisor
SALARY: £21,000 Annual Salary
LOCATION: Glasgow City Centre, Scotland
Cordant Security is recruiting for a Mobile Receptionist Supervisor, to deliver excellent customer service to five locations within the Glasgow area. You will be responsible for supervising, training and developing the on-site Reception teams at each location.
The Successful candidate will be responsible for managing the team supported by the Operations Manager. They will ensure all first line Supervisory duties are achieved, ensuring each Reception is staffed on a daily basis by trained Reception staff.
- The main point of contact for colleagues, clients, contractors and other visitors to the building.
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times.
- Maintain security by following procedures, monitoring sign in/out book and issuing visitor badges.
- Distribute and organise staff security passes.
- Managing schedule for meetings and conference rooms.
- Ensure reception area is clean and tidy at all times.
- Monthly information collated to create Monthly Reports.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office systems (email, word, excel etc.)
- Assist with fire drills and fire alarm tests
- Liaising with building contractors and facilities manager to resolve building issues
- Administration for visiting colleagues
- Managing staff schedules, including coordination of annual leave.
- Monthly Appraisals of Reception Staff and individual target setting.
- Interview potential new candidates.
- Creation of bespoke Instructions for Each Building.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Experience working directly with customers, preferably in a reception service: no less than two years
- Previous Supervisory Receptionist experience
- Excellent Time Keeper.
- Demonstrable computer skills at the user level (ord, Excel, Access, Internet and e-mail)
- Awareness of basic rules of courtesy and protocol;
- They will have a five-year checkable background; and will be put through SIA licencing.
- Must have a driving licence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- A solid knowledge of IT
- Would suit someone looking for a challenge, must be reliable with a flexible can-do attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team Player
- Excellent organisational skills
- A proactive approach to problem-solving
- Fast learner
- Well-groomed appearance
WHAT'S ON OFFER:
- The hours are Monday to Friday 0800 -1700; with an hour unpaid lunch break. The successful candidate will be given a Cordant vehicle and fuel card to use during business hours.
- Excellent rate of pay £21,000 annual salary
- Full and on-going training
- Will be put through SIA licencing.
- Spanish Lessons
- Structure career development prospects
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays
Cordant Security Ltd is the UK's 8th largest security company with a 55-year heritage delivering specialist security services. We work alongside a national client base of demanding end-users with complex risk profiles providing contract specific solutions covering security and specialist personnel, reception and concierge, front-of-house and back office support, loss prevention, mobile and keyholding services, security and fire systems, pre-employment checks and a whole range of risk management and consultancy services.
Exceeding all industry standards, Cordant Security boasts one of the highest Approved Contractor status in the industry. We take a keen interest in the latest industry standards, being the first security company to hold additional quality standards altogether in Environmental Management (ISO 14001), Health & Safety (OHSAS 18001) and Business Continuity (BS 25999).
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Two years minimum previous supervisory receptionist experience