Mobile Product Owner: Retail Payments & Services : World Leading Energy Oil Co.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 9 Months Initially
Rate: £300 - £400 per day
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for a Retail Omni-Channel Communication Technology Product Owner: Mobile Product Owner - Payments & Services, working in their Retail Marketing space.
The role as Mobile Product Owner is to manage the Mobile App roadmap, taking ownership of all payments and utility services on mobile. The Mobile Product Owner will play a key role in defining the mobile app strategy in collaboration with 35+ markets.
This position will report directly to the Chief Mobile Product Owner within the Digital Marketing & Technology Integration team.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop the mobile app strategy in collaboration with the team, clearly defining the role & purpose of payments and other services on mobile
- Work closely with B2C and B2B Digital Payments Product Owners to ensure efficient and effective planning and alignment on project needs and resources
- Responsible for coordinating, prioritising and scoping enhancements or changes to the services
- Collaborate within a global team of Product Owners, Business Analysts and Project Managers to align product roadmaps, delivery schedules, and capabilities
- Owning and prioritising app development team roadmap and providing clear justification and communications on prioritisation decision made. Providing customer and business context to the development teams
- Working with 3rd party agency to define UIUX and customer journeys for new requirements, managing and coordinating User Acceptance Testing where required
- Assist in defining the long term digital payments strategy in collaboration with digital payment team
- Experience working with mobile apps & knowledge of digital payment solutions
- A digital and retail background with good knowledge of digital marketing and communication
- Product owner experience with a proven track record of delivering successful products
- Knowledge and experience agile methodologies/ways of working particularly scrum
- Experience of leveraging data and analytics to assist with decision making and prioritisation
- Experience in writing and refining user stories
- Experience of working on UIUX development and UAT
This is an exciting project to drive leading mobile solutions across the largest retailer in the world along with their key suppliers.
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.
- Product Manager
- Payment Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job