Mobile Electrical Technician - Steam Boilers & Utilities Plant - Field Based - Leeds/Halifax Area - Competitive Salary DoE (Can be discussed during initial contact) - Excellent Benefits Package - CAREER PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES!!
This is working with a multi billion pound blue-chip organisation who invest heavily in their staff with excellent career progression opportunities.
Exceptional prospects! Meaningful work! Superb benefits! If you come from a relevant background, this position can offer all of these. Our client are an international organisation looking to resource the world, to achieve this goal they are providing innovative solutions that help industries, cities and communities to use energy, water and waste more sustainably.
Location of Role:
This is a mobile role predominantly covering a number of sites between Leeds and Halifax.
You will occasionally be tasked to work on other sites within the Yorkshire area.
As a Mobile Technician you will be responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on Boiler and Utilities plant at various client's sites.
- Routine Steam Boiler operational tasks to comply with legislation and company policies.
- Carry out Electrical planned preventative maintenance (PPM) activities.
- Carry out fault diagnosis on Electrical LV control and power circuits and be responsible for the maintenance and publication of plant quality records and reports.
- You will ensure compliance with the company's health and safety, quality and environmental and be customer focused with effective verbal and written communication skills.
The above is a summary of main duties only, other duties may be required to be fulfilled to meet the changing nature of this role.
To enable you to carry out this role you will possess:
- A Full Driving License
- ONC or equivalent qualification in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, preferably electrical.
- You will have Steam Boiler experience and / or competence training (BOAS) with proven competency to carry out Electrical and / or Control & Instrumentation fault finding and maintenance
- Industrial Gas qualifications / experience and experience with Dual Fuel Burner's, combustion control maintenance and testing.
For more information please contact Daniel Shaw at Cordant Technical & Engineering at
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job