A major construction and plant hire company are looking for mobile fitters to work the East Midlands area.
- Working safely and efficiently on customer sites.
- Fault finding and fixing a wide variety of plant machinery.
- Keeping accurate reports and liaising with head office.
- Travelling to head office for supplies and parts.
You will need:
- Demonstrable background in fault finding and fixing a large variety of plant machinery.
- Excellent communication skills both with customers on site and with head office.
- Strong organisational and time management skills
It would be a distinct advantage if you had the following:
- CSCS card
- NVQ Level 3 in Plant Maintenance & Repair and/or Time Served
You will be issued a company van and fuel card and overtime is paid at time and a half.
Benefits include 20 days holiday plus stats.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job