Mobile Plant Fitter
£28k- 32k + Bonus
London (Above the River)
Mobile Plant Fitters with a background in smaller - Medium sized Plant and Tools urgently required to cover North of the River in London.
We are looking for experienced engineers who want to better themselves. The company we are working on behalf of are at the beginning of a large and aggressive growth plan that will give great opportunity to develop your career and become a senior engineer very quickly. You will provide top level service on our range of Equipment and machinery with a primary focus on keeping the machinery in peak operating condition through scheduled maintenance, repairs and inspections. A key element to this role will be the supporting of the depots in your region with the Technical issues and higher level support.
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve customer reports of technical problems with equipment
- Service a wide variety of machines both on and off site
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Good customer service skills
- Ensure compliance with relevant procedures when repairing and inspecting equipment
- Ensure work/personal equipment complies with all safety standards
- All Engineers must ensure that their own tools are safe and legal to use.
- Ability to service a wide range of plant machines
- Investigate & diagnose technical problems.
- Excellent verbal, written and critical thinking skills
- Interpersonal relationships/ Customer awareness/ Commercial awareness
- Ability to work without supervision
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be considered to work for one of the leaders in the Plant industry then please forward your cv to Nathan Woakes on or .
We are looking to set up interviews and move this very soon so please act quick and apply!
Proactive Technical recruitment are leaders within the field of Plant Recruitment. With over 20 years experience of working within the field and also 20 + years recruitment experience we truly are specialists within this market.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job