Salary: £30000 - £35000 p.a. + Overtime, Van, Company Credit Card.
Key Words - Plant Fitter, Mechanical Engineer, Plant Engineer, Mobile Fitter, Mobile Engineer.
Our client are suppliers of quality Specialist Plant & Vehicle Maintenance Services, and have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced plant fitter.
A considerable expansion to our client`s maintenance contract with several clients has led to the company expansion & they wish to give the continued dedicated service support hence the need for further plant technicians to join the team.
As an experienced individual, you will be skilled in all aspects of plant & machinery repairs and servicing. Duties involve carrying out inspections, maintenance and repair work.
Duties to include:
• Routine service & maintenance to all types of plant equipment.
• Our client currently maintain a large fleet of Thwaite`s Dump Trucks, Mini to Midi excavators, tractors, fresh & waste water pumps, various trailer based equipment such as generators, compressors etc. to name a few.
• Preventative Maintenance works to avoid potential avoidable breakdowns.
• Fault Diagnostics to diesel engine & hydraulic systems.
• Electrical based system diagnosis would also be a good asset for this role.
• Annual statutory testing such as LOLER. Not essential as training can be offered.
• Working on customer sites & depots.
• Mobile site based work with which a company vehicle is supplied.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• Experience with various types of plant machinery.
• Welding & general hot works experience would be beneficial.
• Willing to be part of a growing team in a rewarding environment
• Good communication & basic IT skills required for mobile roles (Knowledge of Word & Excel).
• You will need to possess your own basic hand tools (Socket set & wrenches, etc.)
• No On Call (company work Monday to Friday between 6am & 5:30pm - 47.5 hours)
• Proven productivity based annual bonus scheme (can be up to £5000)
• Stocked Van
• Company Credit Card
• Mobile Phone
• Paid lunch break
The role is a full time permanent position, if your interest in this opportunity please apply.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Plant Fitter
- Mechanical Engineer
- Plant Engineer