Job Role: Mobile Phone Technician
Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm Mon- Fri
Salary: Upon application
Our client is looking for Mobile Phone testers to join their busy team, on a full time, permanent basis.
What Is The Role?
- Testing used mobile phone devices
- Accurately assessing and diagnosing faults
- Recording all results into our bespoke software
- Handling customer queries via telephone
- Day to day packing and posting of goods
What Is Required?
- Any previous experience in a similar role would be desirable but not necessary
- We would require a basic knowledge of technological terminology
- The ideal candidate will be computer literate
- The ability to perform repetitive tasks with great attention to detail
- The ideal candidate will be a quick learner and will be able to hit the ground running
Please apply for more information or contact Nadia Petherick.
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"