Role - Mobile Phone Repair Technician
Salary - £22,000 - £28,000 Depending on Experience (20% Profit Share)
Location - Wellingborough
Our client is a specialist in repairing Mobile Phones, Tablets, MacBook’s, Laptops & Surface Pros. Covering Northamptonshire, Bedford & Milton Keynes, they travel to their customers to provide a fantastic in-person service.
They are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their growing business. This person must have a passion for technology with the ability to repair multiple types of devices whilst giving outstanding customer service. For the right person there is a huge opportunity to help run the company on a day to day basis, whilst helping the company to grow and share in any success in the future.
The ideal person will have the following skills/responsibilities -
- Ability to repair Iphones, Samsung & Huawei Mobiles, Ipads & Samsung Tablets, as well as Laptop screens and batteries.
- Excellent customer service skills, with a helpful can-do attitude and the ability to explain things clear and simply to customers whilst being friendly and chatty.
- The ability to be both professional and reliable when keeping to deadlines and meetings. The ability to work by themselves is a must.
- Must hold a full UK driving license.
- Must have the knowledge and the passion to find out how to repair new types of mobiles and technology
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'