Mobile Phone Clinic Technician
If you have a passion for repairing mobile phones and Tablets this job is definitely for you!
The company is currently looking to recruit a mobile phone / tablet repair Service Centre Technician.
The Phone Clinic Technician role is an extremely exciting opportunity to join an excellent team. You will be part of a new and growing business venture with plenty of growth opportunities. For the successful candidate this is their chance to use their experience to be part of shaping and growing what is set to be a large and successful business. For the role of Phone Clinic Technician not only is the company looking for someone with excellent experience of Mobile Phone and tablet repairs, they also need someone with first class customer facing skills, who is organised, outgoing and friendly, with a genuine passion and interest in technology.
Fault finding & Diagnostics:
- Striping down mobile phones or tablets, fault finding down to component level
- Carrying out full repairs
- Screen replacement
- Water damage or electronic repair
- Rebuilding of the handset
Managing the process from end to end:
- Receiving and booking in faulty phones
- Diagnostics & Repair
- Providing updates on the repairs process
- Ensuring safe delivery of the repaired phones to our customers.
- Writing and presenting regular progress reports for management
- Maintaining Customer database
- Contributing to new ideas and continuous improvement of the repairs business and service delivery
- Supporting management team with: opening and locking up, cashing up and completing a Stock management system
- Mobile Devices
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"