Mobile Patrol Officer
Normanton, West Yorkshire
£18,500 Plus Benefits including DIS, High Street Discounts & 20 Days’ Holiday
In our client’s line of work, it is the little things that count. While these everyday acts of heroism might go unnoticed in society by many, they rarely miss them.
Your sense of integrity, security know-how and desire to serve make up the core of who our client is as a company.
Are you an adaptable security professional with a strong customer focus? Looking to develop a rewarding career where you can make a real difference? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an international company that is dedicated to making people feel safe and secure.
Offering pioneering security solutions across the globe, our client specialises in ensuring customers’ safety, protection and peace of mind. They are now looking for a Mobile Patrol Officer to join their friendly team.
In this diverse role, you’ll have the chance to undertake excellent training, significantly grow your skill-set and build a long-lasting career.
As a Mobile Patrol Officer, you’ll be responsible for providing a high quality security service to our customers.
Offering excellent levels of customer service, you’ll provide a safe and secure work environment for site staff. specifically, your duties will involve:
- Providing a variety of mobile services including patrols and alarm response, lock and unlock duties and assisting with out of hours deliveries
- Maintaining a helpful, interested and courteous approach to team members, customers, staff and general public
- Looking out for and immediately reporting any health and safety issues or potential hazards on site
- Staying alert to any threats or changes within the work environment in order to take the appropriate action to reduce the chance of disruption, loss or damage
- Driving a fleet vehicle in a professional and legal manner
Interested? To be considered for this role, you must preferably have:
- Previous security experience
- Good customer service skills
- A current SIA licence
- A full driving licence
Self-motivated and focused, as a Mobile Patrol Officer, you must be a clear and effective communicator who displays integrity whilst dealing with colleagues and customers. You must also be a professional team player with the desire to learn and grow.
Please note, an application must be completed before our client’s recruitment team will contact you. If you have any further queries, please get in touch.
This is a full time role, working 42 hours per week, nights only.
To apply for the role of Mobile Patrol Officer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Mobile Patrol Officer, Mobile Security Officer, Security Consultant, Security Monitoring Officer, Security Support Specialist, Security Support Officer, Site Security Guard, CCTV Operator, Premises Officer, Customer Service Executive, Security, Door Staff.