UK Parking Control have an excellent opportunity for a Mobile Parking Attendant to join their team covering the Crawley, Redhill, East Grinstead areas.
Coverage Area: Crawley, Redhill, East Grinstead
Role: Mobile Parking Attendant – Will need access to your own vehicle with full driving licence
Hours: 35 hours per week
Rota: Set rotas, working 5 days week between Monday - Sunday, shifts between 6am - 10pm - overtime available
Salary: The starting salary will be £8.50 per hour plus a fortnightly PRP payment. A salary of £9.50 - £13.00 p/h is based on average earnings in this region inclusive of PRP
Benefits: Profit Share Scheme, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays*, full uniform, pension scheme, excellence awards and childcare vouchers
UK Parking Control have a great opportunity available for a hard working individual to create a career in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing company. If you want to be rewarded for dedication and loyalty, enjoy managing your own workload & being outdoors and have excellent people skills then we want to hear from you.
As a Mobile Parking Attendant you will be:
- Issuing parking charges to vehicles contravening the regulations of the car park
- Using provided company equipment to carry out tasks, UKPC iWarden and Printer
- Carrying out foot patrols on car parks in line with Health & Safety and British Parking Association policies
- Travel between sites (mobile positions), ensuring optimal routes are used and time is managed effectively in order to provide the correct coverage at the correct times
- Adhere to company policy and procedure at all times
- Assist motorists with any general queries relating to the car park
- Advise motorists on correct appeals procedure
- Courteous and friendly to all members of the public and assist them with any problems they may have
- Complete Health & Safety Site Surveys
- Identify and report any failures of parking control equipment
As a Mobile Parking Attendant you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay and holiday allowance*
- Expense payments for mobile patrol roles
- Full UKPC uniform
- Continuous training to be a fully competent parking attendant
- A fulfilling role in helping create a positive customer parking experience
Mobile Parking Attendant - Requirements:
- Access to own vehicle and Full UK Drivers Licence for mobile positions
- Flexible to assist with local coverage during periods of holiday and sickness
- In some cases a DBS check will be required prior to starting employment
*Part-time positions - holiday and bank holiday allowance will be pro-rated
To submit your CV for this exciting Mobile Parking Attendant opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
This role may be suitable if you have previous experience as a Civil Enforcement Officer, Parking Marshall, Parking Warden, Car Park Management, Security Officer, Enforcement Attendant, Enforcement Agent, Enforcement Officer, Parking Enforcement.