UK Parking Control have an excellent opportunity for a Mobile Parking Attendant to join their team covering the Crawley, Redhill, East Grinstead areas.
Coverage Area: Crawley, Redhill, East Grinstead
Role: Mobile Parking Attendant – Will need access to your own vehicle with full driving licence
Hours: 35 hours per week
Rota: Set rotas, working 5 days week between Monday - Sunday, shifts between 6am - 10pm - overtime available
Salary: The starting salary will be £8.50 per hour plus a fortnightly PRP payment. A salary of £9.50 - £13.00 p/h is based on average earnings in this region inclusive of PRP
Benefits: Profit Share Scheme, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays*, full uniform, pension scheme, excellence awards and childcare vouchers
UK Parking Control have a great opportunity available for a hard working individual to create a career in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing company. If you want to be rewarded for dedication and loyalty, enjoy managing your own workload & being outdoors and have excellent people skills then we want to hear from you.
As a Mobile Parking Attendant you will be:
- Issuing parking charges to vehicles contravening the regulations of the car park
- Using provided company equipment to carry out tasks, UKPC iWarden and Printer
- Carrying out foot patrols on car parks in line with Health & Safety and British Parking Association policies
- Travel between sites (mobile positions), ensuring optimal routes are used and time is managed effectively in order to provide the correct coverage at the correct times
- Adhere to company policy and procedure at all times
- Assist motorists with any general queries relating to the car park
- Advise motorists on correct appeals procedure
- Courteous and friendly to all members of the public and assist them with any problems they may have
- Complete Health & Safety Site Surveys
- Identify and report any failures of parking control equipment
As a Mobile Parking Attendant you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay and holiday allowance*
- Expense payments for mobile patrol roles
- Full UKPC uniform
- Continuous training to be a fully competent parking attendant
- A fulfilling role in helping create a positive customer parking experience
Mobile Parking Attendant - Requirements:
- Access to own vehicle and Full UK Drivers Licence for mobile positions
- Flexible to assist with local coverage during periods of holiday and sickness
- In some cases a DBS check will be required prior to starting employment
*Part-time positions - holiday and bank holiday allowance will be pro-rated
To submit your CV for this exciting Mobile Parking Attendant opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
This role may be suitable if you have previous experience as a Civil Enforcement Officer, Parking Marshall, Parking Warden, Car Park Management, Security Officer, Enforcement Attendant, Enforcement Agent, Enforcement Officer, Parking Enforcement.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job