UK Parking Control have an excellent opportunity for a Mobile Parking Attendant to join their team covering the Guildford, Woking, Aldershot, Farnborough areas.
Job Title: Mobile Parking Attendant – Will need access to your own vehicle with Full UK Drivers Licence
Location: Guildford, Woking, Aldershot, Farnborough
Hours: 25 or 35 hours per week, working 5/7 days between Monday – Sunday
Hourly Rate: The starting salary will be £8.50 per hour plus a fortnightly PRP payment. The salary of £9.50 - £13.00 p/h as advertised is based on average earnings in this region.
Benefits: Profit Share Scheme, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays*, full uniform, pension scheme, excellence awards and childcare vouchers
UK Parking Control have a great opportunity available for a hard working individual to create a career in a fast paced, dynamic and growing company. If you want to be rewarded for dedication and loyalty, enjoy managing your own workload & being outdoors and have excellent people skills then we want to hear from you.
As a Mobile Parking Attendant you will be:
- Issuing parking charges to vehicles contravening the regulations of the car park
- Using provided company equipment to carry out tasks.
- Carrying out foot patrols on car parks in line with Health & Safety and BPA policies
- Travel between sites (mobile positions), ensuring optimal routes are used and time is managed effectively in order to provide the correct coverage at the correct times
- Assist motorists with any general queries relating to the car park
- Advise motorists on correct appeals procedure
- Identify and report any failures of parking control equipment
- As a Parking Attendant you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay and holiday allowance*
- Expense payments for mobile patrol roles
- Full UKPC uniform and equipment
- Continuous training to be a fully competent parking attendant
Mobile Parking Attendant - Requirements:
- Access to own vehicle and Full UK Drivers Licence for mobile positions
- Flexible to assist with local coverage during periods of holiday and sickness
- In some cases a DBS check will be required prior to starting employment
If successful, candidates will be required to complete an on-site assessment as part of the interview process.
*Part time positions - holiday and bank holiday allowance will be pro-rated
To submit your CV for this exciting Mobile Parking Attendant opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
This role may be suitable if you have previous experience as a Civil Enforcement Officer, Parking Marshall, Parking Warden, Car Park Management, Security Officer, Enforcement Attendant, Enforcement Agent, Enforcement Officer, Parking Enforcement.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job