My client is an expanding group of independent Opticians based in Yorkshire and they are looking to recruit a full time Optical Assistant to cover various branches in Leeds. The company is well known for it's personal and fresh appraoch to eyecare.
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Dispensing frames and lenses to all levels, including varifocals
- Providing contact lens advice
- Taking measurements and making any necessary adjustments
- Booking appointments and dealing with admin
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service at all times
- Previous experience of working as an Optical Assistant, Optical Advisor or Dispensing Assistant
- Able to dispense spectacles
- Enjoy building relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills: clear verbal and written communication with active listening skills
- Able to deliver superb customer service
- Able to work within systems and processes
- Ability to learn and want to develop
- Clean driving license and own transport
Between £15,000 to £18,000 plus various company benefits.
The role is to work 5 days a week including Saturdays with working hours being from 9am to 6pm (5pm on a Sat)
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or call for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job