Salary: Competitive + Relocation Assistance + Bonus + Benefits
Our client, a world leader in their field, is looking to appoint a Mobile Marketing Executive.
They are rapidly becoming the world’s largest and most dynamic online lottery site offering licensed and regulated betting on the outcomes of lotteries in Germany, the UK, Sweden, Eastern Europe and Australia - with new locations launching soon.
This is a great opportunity, for a creative and ambitious individual to join an expanding and committed winning team. Reporting to the Display Manager, the Mobile Marketing Executive will be responsible for promoting APPs to acquire and retain high value customers.
This challenging yet exciting opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following responsibilities:
- Implement ASO strategy to maximize App discoverability and conversion rates based on analytics
- Assist in the creation and planning of mobile marketing campaigns
- Report and analyze mobile marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with UA marketing channel teams (e.g. Display, PPC, Email, Affiliates) to drive mobile marketing initiatives and to provide mobile marketing support as appropriate.
- Manage and monitor the iTunes Connect and Google Play accounts.
- Maintain mobile marketing technology infrastructure (e.g. mobile measurement partners, data service providers, deep link platforms).
- Funnelling end user feedback and marketing perspective to improve the product and the overall user experience
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- University degree or college diploma on marketing or related field
- Experience of using a MMP such as Adjust, AppsFlyer, Tune or Kochava
- Experience of using App Annie, Sensor Tower, iTunes Connect and Google Play
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to analyze data and make recommendations
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, results oriented environment
- Strong interest in and passion for interactive products, specifically mobile and online
- Must have executed successful mobile marketing campaigns
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.
- Analytical Skills
- Marketing Campaigns
- University Degree