Your new company:
Working for a highly respected private health care providers based in the Surrey area.
Your new role:
Working as part of the in house maintenance team as a Maintenance Plumber main duties and responsibilities will be:
- To carry out a variety of Plumbing work, reactive and planned Maintenance.
- To ensure that work is carried out in a safe manor and within relevant Health and Safety Guidelines.
- The standard hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 16:00 pm and you will also be expected to work on call on a pro-rata basis. You will be on call from 16:00 pm - 8:00 am and you will be paid regardless even if you do not complete any call out jobs.
The following attributes and Qualifications are Essential for the role:
- Relevant City & Guilds/ NVQ Qualifications.
- Proven expertise and experience in domestic and commercial Plumbing.
- Fault Finding expertise.
- Experience of working in a construction / maintenance environment.
- Holder of a clean driving license.
- Proven experience of managing multiple projects and dealing with a wide range of size and type of building tasks.
What you'll get in return:
- You will retain a 6-9 month temporary contract with the potential of becoming a permanent staff.
- A rate between £15.00 to £20.00 per hour (Dependant on Experience).
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.