Are you an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking to further your career?
Do you hold the necessary qualifications?
My client is a rapidly expanding Facilities Maintenance company that is looking to invest in a strong and well experienced Electrical Maintenance engineer. Their maintenance team has seen significant growth over the last decade and they are looking to recruit a new engineer on a mobile basis around the M4 corridor to carry out electrical maintenance tasks within a portfolio of retail stores.
This is a great opportunity to join a large facilities maintenance company and take the next step forward in your career.
- Competitive starting salary
- Excellent opportunities to progress
- 20 days Holiday + Bank holidays
- Company van & fuel card
- Call outs & Overtime available
- Working on a portfolio of retail buildings
- Day to day duties include undertaking both planned and reactive maintenance
- Typical duties will include HVAC, UPS, BMS, standby power generation and LV/HV electrical distribution systems
- Carrying out minor repairs and fault finding to the buildings/grounds as required
- Regular checks to ensure fire alarms and fire fighting equipment are in working order, management of fire drills, fire alarm testing, and updating the fire precautions log book
- Changing light bulbs, fluorescent tubes and ensuring clocks are maintained/adjusted
- You will be responsible for liaising with specialist contractors and more general housekeeping tasks
- Liaising with management regarding any health & safety issues, ongoing repairs, maintenance and building projects
To be successful in this role, my client are keen to meet with individuals with the following:
- Electrical apprenticeship qualified
- Minimum City & Guilds/ NVQ Level, 1&2 in Electrical Installation
- Possess 17th Edition Wiring regulations
- Proven track record in Commercial Building Maintenance
- Previous experience of working on a mobile basis
- Full driving licence
- Be proactive in their approach to work
If you are interested apply online now or contact Jamie on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job