Mobile Maintenance Engineer Training in Renewables
Mobile Maintenance Engineer (Training in Renewables)
Bristol (UK Travel)
£23,000 - £28,000 + Overtime + Van + Fuel + Subsidies + Pension + Holidays + Training + Progression
Are you a maintenance engineer who feels like they've reached a cap in their career?
Do you want to join an expanding company with a role that will see you gaining valuable skills and experience on a range of technically complex heating systems?
This company specialises in the maintenance and repair of biomass, energy-from-waste and other heating systems at the commercial and industrial level across the UK. After recently expanding into new markets they are looking to grow their team of maintenance engineers to meet the needs of their range of clients.
In this role you will be gaining practical training in fault finding, servicing, planned and reactive maintenance for biomass boilers, CHP and commercial heating systems. This will involve an initial period of learning under a senior engineer as well as travelling to sites across the UK, with an expected 2-3 nights per week spent away.
The ideal candidate will be happy working in a mobile role and will be motivated by the large amount of training and progression that the company has on offer for the right person. They will need to have relevant experience to help them engage with the role from the beginning, so a background in commercial/industrial boiler maintenance, biogas, energy-from-waste, HVAC or similar will be essential.
This is a great chance for someone to get in with an already established renewable heating company where they can make a name for themselves in a growing area of industry.
* Undertaking training in maintenance of commercial and industrial scale heating systems
* Working alongside a senior engineer during initial training and then working autonomously
* Carrying out planned maintenance, servicing, fault diagnosis and repairs for heating systems
* Staying away overnight for 2-3 nights per week
* Maintenance experience with relevant commercial/industrial heat plant such as CHP, energy-from-waste, biomass, biogas etc
* Motivated by opportunities for technical development and long-term career progression within a growing company
* Electrical/PLC experience (desirable)
* Full UK driving license and happy with working in a mobile role with overnight stays
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply
- hot water
- power plant
- heat plant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'