Mobile Maintenance Electrician
MOBILE MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Mobile Maintenance Electrician to join a well established business on a new and exciting Maintenance Contract within the Retail sector covering sites throughout the Counties.
Mobile Maintenance Electrician Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will be covering retail sites for a popular clothing brand in areas ranging between Heathrow, Oxford, Birmingham and as far as Manchester - so you will be ideally placed somewhere in the Bedfordshire/Bucks/East Midlands/Hertfordshire areas.
- A company Van and Fuel Card will be supplied as travel across the North and South East is essential
- Carry Planned Preventative Maintenance on client assets throughout their Stores/Outlets and offices; Emergency Lighting Tests, Fire Alarm Tests, Water Temps, Legionella Awareness, Plant Room Checks, Changing Lamps/Ballasts, Minor Electrical Upgrades as well as general wear & tear to the sites; plumbing issues, basic painting & carpentry etc
- Responding to reactive calls via PDA/Mobile Phone; Leaks, Blockages, lighting etc.
- Liaising with the Contracts Manager with updates and logging works/PPM's on site log books and keeping paper work up to date.
- Working as part of a close engineering team, to provide excellent customer service to a high end client. Liaising with engineers in London from time to time and covering holiday/sickness as & when required
Mobile Maintenance Electrician Qualifications & Training:
- Must be qualified to NVQ Level 2/3 in Electrical Installations or Similar / 17th or 18th Edition
- M&E / Building Maintenance Experience essential
- IPAF & PASMA training beneficial
- L8/Legionella Awareness Training is Beneficial
- Full UK Drivers Licence
Mobile Maintenance Electrician Salary & Benefits:
- c£35,000 + Company Van & Fuel Card
- Overtime available at evening and weekends
- Call Out 1 in 4 Weeks with Standby Pay
- Company Pension Scheme
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Further training & professional development
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced engineer to join a business at an exciting period of growth with the potential for career advancement into a supervisory/lead role later on the business develops further. So if you are an experience Mobile Maintenance Electrician - send in your CV today!
- Building Maintenance
- Electrical Engineering
- Facilities Engineering
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'