MOBILE MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established but also a growing and progressive Building Services M&E and Facilities Maintenance company as a Mobile Maintenance Electrician. Working in commercial, Educational & Health Care sites across London and the South East.
Mobile Maintenance Electrician Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working mobile across London (80%) and the South East counties (20%)
- Working as part of an out of hours call out rota (Approx 1 in 5)
- Carry out Planned Maintenance: Emergency Lighting/Fire Alarm Testing etc.
- M&E maintenance duties; HVAC & BMS knowledge is beneficial; AHU's and Fan Coil basic maintenance/filter changes etc
- Single and three phase works
- Lighting maintenance, repairs and power supply
- Other duties may include general fabric and building maintenance
Mobile Maintenance Electrician Training & Qualifications:
- Qualified Electrician by trade: 2360 1 & 2 or 236 part 1 & 2 or 2330 1 & 2 or NVQ Level 3 or industry equivalent.
- 17th Edition Wiring Regs
- IPAF Certificate
- Full UK Drivers Licence
Mobile Maintenance Electrician Salary and Benefits:
- Salary c£32,000
- Van/Fuel Card & Specialist Tools
- Call Out 1 in 5 with Standby Pay
- Over Time Available
- 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
So if you are a Mobile Maintenance Electrician and would like an exciting opportunity, working on some great contracts across London and the South East with a highly reputable company, send in your CV today!
- Building Maintenance
- Building Services
- Electrical Engineering
- Facilities Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job