Role: Maintenance Electrician - Water & Industrial- Permanent
Salary & Package: £15.00ph - £16.50ph based on 40 hour week, after 40 hours x1.5 and Sat up to 4 hours, after 40 hour Sat & Sunday x2
21 days holidays plus Bank holidays.
Call out rota 1in 4. £100 standing payment and x1.5 for 4 hours as a minimum call out payment.
Van & Fuel card.
All travel time paid in accordance with JIB.
We are recruiting for a decent sized Yorkshire based M&E contracting firm who are looking to add extra man power to a water based maintenance contract in the Bristol.
They are looking for a reliable maintenance electrician who is able to work under their steam, someone who is capable of managing their own time and clearly communicating with the supervisor.
You will be working within the water & industrial sectors.
Scope of works include:
- Experience of Instrumentation, Motor Control Systems, including fault finding, calibration and testing, which will include:
- Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and Reactive Plant Maintenance (RPM) activities.
- Fault-finding and troubleshooting from panel drawings
- Configuration, testing of instrumentation
- Commissioning panels from install, testing and diagnostics
- Testing analogue signal input/outputs generally 4-20mA
- Testing electrical installation to BS7671
You will ideally possess a clean a driving licence.
- NVQ 3 electrical installations
- 17th edition
- Ipaf or Pasma of benefit
- 2391/4/5 is essential
- Compex 1-4 of benefit but not essential.
- Valid JIB card
This is a great opportunity to join a strong organisation with plenty of long contracts ahead of them.
Please apply to Joe Firth of Meridian Business Support
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job