Job Title: Mobile Maintenance Electrician
Location: North London
Salary: Up to £34,110 (which includes a 10% London Weighting Allowance), Company Van, Pension, Health Plan - Extra £500 on top of basic salary if you have 2391 Testing and Inspection
Our client is a market leading Facilities Management company enjoying substantial growth with an impressive multi-site customer retail base.
As a result of continued growth, we are now looking to recruit an electrically qualified Mobile Maintenance Electrician to provide building/electrical maintenance services for sites across North London
Job Description -
To maintain and repair a range of electrical, mechanical plant and equipment within retail outlets for a key national customer in a cost effective and efficient way.
Comply with company health and safety policies and procedures. Undertaking regular planned store visits, completing PPM tasks and minor repairs as requested by the customer.
Work will include multi-skill elements including basic plumbing, joinery and building repairs as well as core electrical tasks.
Qualifications required -
- You must be a fully qualified electrician with City and Guilds Part 1 and 2 Electrical Installation or equivalent/above.
- You must have a 17th edition
- You must have a valid U.K driving licence
- 2391 Testing and Inspection is desirable for this role but not an essential qualification
- And have a flexible attitude to work
- This role also includes a call out rota of 1 in every 4 weeks covering evenings and weekends.
- Please only apply if you are comfortable working on an on-call rota of 1 in every 4 weeks
Please only apply if you are comfortable providing a combination of both electrical and general building maintenance.
To apply please send an up to date CV to Gary Russell at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED.
- Building Maintenance
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Mechanical
- Property Maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'