MOBILE M&E ENGINEER
A great opportunity to join a well established and progressive engineering company as a Mobile M&E Engineer.
Mobile M&E Engineer Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working on a mobile basis across the M40 area, covering areas such as Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Reading and Oxford.
- Planned and reactive maintenance to a variety of M&E services including; Emergency Lighting Tests, BMS, Sprinkler Tests, Lighting & Power, Ballasts.
- Good understanding of HVAC - AHU's, Fan Coil maintenance and basic Air Conditioning maintenance.
- Carry out Monthly and weekly PPMs.
- 'Making good' and basic fabric maintenance
- Carrying out minor installations from time to time
- Basic plumbing duties
Mobile M&E Engineer Qualifications & Skills:
- Qualified in a trade: Electrical/Electrician, Mechanical/Plumbing or HVAC/Air Conditioning
- Multi Skilled - M&E/HVAC
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- 3+ Years industry experience
Mobile M&E Engineer Salary, Package and Benefits:
- c£30,000 to c££34,000 dependent on experience
- Van & Fuel Card Supplied
- Specialist Tools Supplied
- 20 Days Holiday - Holiday increases with each year of service to 25 days
- Pension Scheme
- Health Care (After qualifying period)
- Mobile Phone & Tablet
- Expenses paid
So if you are an experienced maintenance engineer and would like to join a leader in building services engineering and facilities maintenance, send your CV in today to be considered for the Mobile M&E Engineer vacancy!
- Building Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job