Mobile Jewellery Merchandiser (w/m)
part-time for 7.5 hours/week in Limerick
- Visit multiple concession-sites on a day-to-day basis and maintain constant presentation of all products.
- Manage stock control and sales within all allocated sites.
- Be an ambassador of Beeline-group and the fashion-products within all sites.
- Working alongside the District Manager and key partners across the business to ensure results are aligned with Beeline’s business strategy, mission and values.
- Any other ad hoc duties as reasonably requested.
- Interest in fashion and Jewellery products and Visual Merchandising
- Excellent Time keeping skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent Communicational skills
- Able to work within a team and independently
- A full and valid driving licence with a car is essential
Welcome to beeline!
Offering trendy fashion accessories at great prices - that’s our vision. This is a vision we have implemented successfully since 1990. With our strong brands SIX, I AM and our own labels, we are currently based in 19.550 sales areas in 58 countries worldwide. This includes jewellery ranges found in concessions in department stores, supermarkets and fashion retailers internationally and within the UK. This makes beeline one of the largest international suppliers of fashion jewellery and accessories. We currently have a head count of 4.600 employees with an approach to work with passion and a high level of team work. All this has resulted in continuously opening up new sales areas and markets and expand our range of fashion products.
We are always growing!
We offer a competitive salary package.
Are you interested to join a dynamic-expanding team?
- Stock Control
- Fast Paced Environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job