Position: Mobile HVAC Engineers
Salary: £32,656 - company vehicle, pension, medical
Locations: Glasgow, Birmingham, St Helens
Our client is one of the UK’s leaders in providing innovative engineering & construction solutions. They provide constructive solutions nationwide to a number of leading companies in the retail, health, education & commercial sectors.
As a result of winning a major new contract, they are looking to recruit Mobile HVAC Engineers.
Key responsibilities include: -
- Deliver planned & reactive HVAC maintenance inline with contract KPI’s
- Provide first line response to all emergencies during normal hours & out of work hours
- Diagnose & identify faults & failures with equipment & systems
- Provide regular updates to service desk & HVAC technical support where required
- Ensure parts & materials are ordered in a timely manner
- Complete technical reports as required
- Adhere to H&S compliance requirements
- Attend training courses as and where necessary
Candidates background & experience: -
- NVQ level 3 heating & ventilation or equivalent
- F-gas 2079
- CSCS skill card & H&S awareness
- SPA, IPAF & PASMA
- An effective communicator both written & verbal
- Able to manage and prioritize a demanding & varied workload
- Full UK driving licence
Interested candidates should apply to Gary Russell at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'