You will be responsible to undertake all HVAC / Mechanical works within the Area on several different sites.
One of the largest Facilities Management providers in the area. They are looking to expand their maintenance team in the midlands.
Some of your key responsibilities will include;
- PPM and reactive work on several different sites
- Completion of all relevant paperwork
- Ensure all the test equipment used is calibrated/ safe and appropriate for use
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
-Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Service and Diagnose HVAC plant and equipment to include, Hot & Cold water systems, Heater plant and accociated equipment, pressurisation units boilers bumps and controls, AHU gas fired and indirect heating supply
-Inspect electrical / mechanical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
For this role you should be able to demonstrate;
-Knowledge of Health and Safety
- Relevant HVAC Qualifications
- Strong customer care focus
- Hold a full driving license
In return you will receive;
- Salary of £27,000 - £30,000
- Company Van
- Other Benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job