- Exceed customers’ expectations whilst operating in a profitable and competitively superior way.
- Be instrumental in leading and implementing the company Quality Assurance Procedures and instructions with particular attention to the areas of responsibility listed on the documents.
- Ensure the company’s Health and Safety and Environmental Policies are adhered to.
This is a mobile role covering the Coventry area
- Working to Planned Preventative and Reactive maintenance regimes.
- The repair and servicing of mechanical & electrical (M&E) equipment, PPM & reactive.
- Managing priorities within contract constraints.
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team to achieve set goals.
- The repair and maintenance of building fabric.
- Provision of job feedback information to help desk and senior engineer.
- Responding to customer needs and building relationships in a professional manner.
- Participation in standby rota for emergency calls outside normal working hours.
- Providing information for the pricing of M&E works where applicable, for minor projects and maintenance.
- HSE management in accordance with our quality management system and all legal and statutory requirements.
- Installing and commissioning new plant and equipment.
- The post holder will be expected to undertake either AP or CP duties.
What we are looking for
- Self managed engineer, to ensure targets are achieved.
- Knowledge of electrical services.
- Fault finding on Control circuits.
- Knowledge of lone working requirements.
- Experience of General Building Management Systems.
- Risk Assessment and Method Statement trained.
- Ability to diagnose and rectify faults on highly complex plant and equipment.
- Ability to plan and organise a broad range of complex activities and programmes and work unsupervised.
- Relevant post apprenticeship experience.
- Experience of working on a wide range of highly complex mechanical and electrical plant undertaking planned maintenance and repairs.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Must be physically fit and able to carry tools and equipment by hand up to 20kg.
- Able to ascend/descend vertical access equipment.
- Able to work at height.
- Committed to the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Must be flexible regarding working hours.
- Must be available to join a call out rota.
- Must hold a full UK driving licence.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent self motivational skills.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'