Mobile Forklift Engineer
Citi Recruit are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our prestigious Clients based in Kent who specialize in the Maintenance and repair of Forklift Trucks. They are currently looking for a Mobile Forklift Engineer to join them. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Forklift Engineer to join a fast growing company!
Mobile Forklift Engineer Role and Responsibilities
- Fault finding, diagnosis, maintenance and repair of Diesel, Electric and LPG Forklift trucks.
- Able to work independently.
- Good communication skills to be able to liaise with customers.
- Providing high levels of customer service.
Mobile Forklift Engineer Qualifications/ Skills
- Experience in a Service Engineering role.
- Knowledge of IC engines, electric trucks, hydraulics or mechanical engineering.
- Minimum of an NVQ or City and Guild Level 2 Qualification
- Qualification in PUWER/LOLER and CSCS card would be an advantage.
- Full UK Driving Licence required.
Mobile Forklift Engineer Salary and Benefits Package
- Specialist tools and PPE provided.
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 after continuous service plus bank holidays.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Company Van provided.
Please contact Emma Boyle at Citi Recruit for more information or to apply!
- Fork Lift
- Mechanical Engineering