Mobile Fitter - To carry out routine service, maintenance and repair on plant/tool hire equipment across the Kent region.
The Role of the Mobile fitter
- You will be required to work as part of an established team carrying out breakdown, repairs, as well as routine service and maintenance on plant hire/tool hire equipment.
- You will be required to liaise with the parts department along with ensuring all the compliance paperwork is completed accurately
- Adhere to health and safety requirements and ensure your workplace and van is clean and tidy at all times
Mobile fitter key skills
- You will ideally have previous experience working in a similar role
- Diesel and Petrol machinery, Electrics and Hydraulic servicing experience is essential.
- NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds in plant maintenance or equivalent would be an advantage but not essential
- We are looking for a fitter with a flexible approach, who can work within a team in a rewarding but demanding role
- Driving licence is essential.
A national plant and tool hire company looking to add to their established and stable team
Applications welcome from Mobile plant engineers, plant fitters, Field Engineers, agricultural engieers with previous experience in an electrical/mechanical role
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'