We are a global IT service provider. With over 2,800 permanent employees in 35 subsidiaries we offer our services worldwide in more than 190 countries.
You just love repairing hardware. You really do not want to call external technicians for warranty handling any more, you would like to be one of these colleagues instead and start off with the repair yourself right away. The variety of visiting different customers and facing various different situations makes this job something special for you. If the above is true for you, Hemmersbach offers what you are looking for:
- You will complete service, maintenance and repairs on computers, notebooks, desktops, workstations, printers/plotters and peripherals of different manufacturers independently.
- Thanks to the good work and support from our despatch department, you will be able to fulfil the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and put a smile on the customer's face.
- You will log the progress of your work on site, using our self-developed ticketing system on your computer.
- Have sound knowledge about the components in the different devices, in particular HP products.
- Look forward to working in the field service and being the friendly face of Hemmersbach for the customer.
- Have a Full driver's licence.
What we offer:
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company.
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges.
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team.
- Direct and open communication.
- Company van, tool case and laptop, tablet computer and business mobile phone.
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development programme.
- Mentor programme for an easy start for new employees.
- Room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decisions making processes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job