Are you a Facilities Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Do you wish to work with a leading facilities company that offers personal development?
If this opportunity appeals to you then review this great prospect!
Due to recent contract win, a renowned leading Facilities Management organisation who upholds a paramount level of facilities services is seeking to recruit a Mobile Facilities Engineer. The organisation will require the Facilities Engineer to be the front-line ambassador of these standards and attribute to the success of the organisation.
You will attribute to be a part of a dynamic forward-thinking establishment who value upholding excellent service, passionate and attentive about property and the environment. The organisation prides itself on providing their services as a personal touch to the clients to provide client satisfaction. The organisation forms productive optimistic teams, and provides a family culture.
Due to company’s active response service you must live within the Bristol / Bath area and be willing to travel 50-60 miles circa of Bristol. As you will attribute to the mobile facilities team you must be able to hit the ground running by being able to work on active sites immediately.
- To take accountability of front line services regarding reactive and organised activities.
- Collaborate with line management and internal factions of the organisation to ensure consistent delivery and communication is upheld.
- Be competent to instruct suppliers to meet the requirements of the facility and be familiar with the supply chain.
- Competent with technically diagnosing faults and identify potential improvements.
- To comply with the organisations Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Keep appraised of all legislative, quality and environmental standards in relation to the services being delivered either internally or with external supply chains.
- Establish and maintain positive and professional client relationships.
- Be committed to personal development in pursuit of all the above.
Key Skills / Requirements
- Substantial experience of at least twenty years in the facilities industry
- Passionate about providing exceptional standards of service
- Trustworthy, determined and a positive teamwork persona
- At least four year's experience with an Electrical / JIB or Electromechanical Qualification
- Comprehension of heating, HWS, ventilation, control systems and water hygiene
- Appreciation of statutory requirements within the built environment
- Be enthusiastic and attentive about property and the environment
- Attribute to provide a personal service to the client.
- Career progression in line with business need with funded personal development training.
- 25 days holiday
- Sociable, welcoming and friendly working environment with out of work activities arranged on a calendar month basis
- Company Van
- Control Systems
- Facilities Management