Job Title: Mobile Engineer Electrical AND/OR Mechanical
Accountable to: Contract Manager/Portfolio Supervisor
A Mobile Electrical AND/OR Mechanical Engineer is required to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Engineer/Refrigeration to join a major site in Central London.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To carry out planned and reactive maintenance in accordance with the company’s PPM and task schedules.
- Undertake PPM activity in a quality, professional manner.
- Production of technical and situational reports as required.
- Proactively use the technology systems given to you so that the company can be compliant with its contractual obligations at all times.
- Carry out the works requested in a professional and proactive manner at all times.
- To communicate clearly and effectively with the rest of the team and clients at all times.
- Participation in the call out rota.
- Writing activity reports in line with company procedures accurately and timely.
- Proactively assisting the management team to produce quotations by giving accurate and good quality information where extra works are identified.
- Attending team meetings/briefings as requested at all times
- Provide resident site cover for holiday and sickness as required in order for the Company to fulfill its contractual obligations. This may be at very short notice.
- To provide accurate timesheet information weekly and on time.
- To ensure that the company is presented in a good light at all times
- To escalate any major site issue or incidents to your line manager asap once noticed.
- To manage the Company’s sub-contractors whilst working on site.
- Undertake reactive maintenance works as directed by the Help Desk and/or management team.
- Understand and be aware of the requirements of all relevant Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality legislation and are equally aware of their own roles and responsibilities within the Company.
- Actively participate in the Health and Safety processes required under the Company policies and procedures on portfolio including, but not limited to, accident investigation, reporting, risk assessments and auditing.
- Ensure that all materials and equipment are handled, stored and used with due regard to the relevant Health, Safety and Environmental legislation.
- Any other reasonable instruction from the Contract Manager or his Line Managers
- Co-operating with the company to allow it to fulfill its moral and legal duties and obligations.
If you are an experienced Mobile Electrical AND/OR Mechanical Engineer with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry-leading company, please apply.