My Client is looking for Mobile Electrical Test Electrician / Remedial Works Electrician in the Essex Area
The position itself is a mobile position, working from their home and travelling to sites.
Qualifications MUST have the following qualification:
City & Guilds NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
Qualifications which are desireable but not a necessity
City & Guilds 17th Edition, 2394/95 or 2391 would not be a necessity but Operative must be reasonably well acquainted with EICR documentation and practical testing experience of electrical installations.
Details of Position Requirements
- Good sound electrical knowledge, for testing and installation works.
- Extensive knowledge of single and three phase fault finding and 1st time fixes.
- To carry out electrical repairs / minor works on various retail and commercial properties.
- To assess and order parts and equipment necessary for individual tasks.
- To liaise with the helpdesk / Office Manager for planned and routine maintenance programme and reporting procedures.
- To work to recognised industry standards at all times.
- To maintain records of all work, and that required paperwork is completed and sent in within the defined timescales.
- To participate in flexible working hours which may require occasionally staying away from home, weekend work and participate in the ‘On Call Rota’ as required. Extensive travel may be required away from your home area.
- To undertake training as required to perform the duties of the role, including health and safety courses and further trade development to maintain current knowledge and professional qualifications (Continued Professional Development).
- To undertake any other duties as directed by Contracts Managers and / or Office Manager within the remit of the role.
- Ability to act on own initiative.
- Able to pass enhanced DBS disclosure and CTC security clearance (Application funded by company).
- Full driving clean licence required (Minor offences / points may be considered).
- Own hand tools required,
A van for business use, Tablet device and uniform will be supplied as will any specialist / test equipment.
To apply for this position please send an up to date copy of your CV over to a
I will need to speak with you so please ensure that you have put your up to date contact details on the CV.