Job title: Mobile Electrical Multi Skilled Engineer
Based (region/office): Birmingham
Brief details of position:
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Multi-skilled electrician with good mechanical experience reporting to the West Bromwich Office. Essentially, the role will be to carry out the Planned Preventative Maintenance and reactive call outs on various M&E applications to various commercial sites. The position will also require the engineer to cover plumbing and building fabric repairs on site as and when required.
All applicants must have:-
- C&G Level 2 and 3 Diploma Electrical Installation
- C&G 2360 Parts 1 & 2 (Test & Inspection cert preferred)
- 17th edition certificate
- Strong Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance experience
- Knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems
- Knowledge of building fabric and experience in carrying out basic fabric reactive repairs when required
- Sound understanding and experience of meeting Health & Safety obligations with regard to maintenance activities
- Must be prepared to work out of hours when required
- Have good communication and organisation skills
- Have a positive 'can do’ attitude
- Ability to work on own or as part of the client’s team
- Full Clean Drivers Licence
This is a hands-on role and would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and who has a proactive approach to undertaking all tasks required. A conscientious and reliable team player and someone that has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Salary: To be discussed at interview
If you are an experienced Multi Skilled/Electrical Engineer with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job