Mobile Maintenance Engineer | North West London | £35,000 + Van & Package
Due to current expansion, we are currently recruiting for a Mobile Maintenance Engineer to work in the North West London region.
Due to the nature of the work, the engineer must be Electrically biased.
All sites will be commercial office and retail premises. Duties will include a mix of PPM's and reactive maintenance.
- £35,000 basic salary
- Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00 (this can be negotiable ie starting earlier / finishing earlier).
- Company van
- Fuel Card
- 20 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Working Client Direct
- Specific company package
- Training and progression opportunities available
- Overtime available if desired
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- MUST be apprentice trained
- Must have expereince within commercial building services
- Must hold a full UK driving license
- Must be comfortable dealing with the client on a daily basis and members of the public within the commercial premises.
If you would be interested in finding out further detail then please submit a full CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- fault finding
- air conditioning