Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established but also a growing and progressive Building Services M&E and Facilities Maintenance company as a Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer. This company are known for working on prestigious contracts, including Palaces, Castles, Museums and many more heritage sites across London and the South East.
Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working mobile across London and the South East counties mainly
- Working as part of an out of hours call out rota (Approx 1 in 7)
- Carry out Planned Maintenance: Emergency Lighting/Fire Alarm Testing etc.
- M&E maintenance duties; HVAC & BMS knowledge is beneficial; AHU's and Fan Coil basic maintenance/filter changes etc
- Single and three phase works
- Lighting maintenance, repairs and power supply
- Other duties may include general fabric and building maintenance
Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer Training & Qualifications:
- Qualified Electrician by trade: 2360 1 & 2 or 236 part 1 & 2 or 2330 1 & 2 or NVQ Level 3 or industry equivalent.
- 17th Edition Wiring Regs
- IPAF Certificate
- Ideally L8/Legionella Awareness training but not essential
- Full UK Drivers Licence
Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer Engineer Salary and Benefits:
- Salary up to c£36,000
- Van/Fuel Card & Specialist Tools
- Call Out 1 in 5 with Standby
- Over Time Available
- 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Further Training & Development
So if you are a Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer and would like an exciting opportunity, working on some great contracts across London and the South East with a highly reputable company, send in your CV today!
- Building Services
- Electrical Engineering