Exciting opportunity to join an established Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Services provider with an outstanding reputation within the Facilities industry. You will be mobile within the London & M25 with the ideal candidate living inside the M25, although this is not essential.
What we can do for you;
The company is a fast growing SME that takes employee satisfaction very seriously. We offer training and progression opportunities for anyone who shows ambition and an eagerness to learn. In 2016 over 80% of our employees received further certified training in their field.
We only recruit the most dynamic, talented staff with drive and motivation, in return the company will support you in meeting your future goals and aspirations.
There is plenty of overtime opportunities, this includes optional evening and weekend work with 4hours paid for any call out attended out of hours and a paid call out allowance.
We run an employee referral program, for which you will receive a bonus award for any successful candidate that is placed with us.
Our company has regular staff outings, we also regularly receive sporting tickets from our clients which are always distributed to our staff members first.
The company will provide;
• Work vehicle with travel paid
• Comprehensive Healthcare program with excellent additional benefits including weekly movie tickets, half price Eurostar, 50% of various sporting suppliers and much more.
• Mobile phone
• Full uniform
Applications are invited for experienced Electrical maintenance engineers who have completed a recognised electrical engineering apprenticeship or equivalent.
This is a mobile electrical maintenance role undertaking Electrical, HVAC and commercial building maintenance and the successful engineer will be responsible for reactive and planned works (PPMs) throughout London and within M25.
The role will encompass planned maintenance and PPM schedules as well reactive repairs and emergency recovery. It is essential that you have a maintenance background as this is not an installation role, however there is also a small requirement for installation. You will require a formal and recognised electrical qualification with 17th Edition and be able to demonstrate a knowledge of maintenance operations.
Competent in other areas such as BMS controls, knowledge of smoke control systems/automatic opening vents is beneficial but not essential, fire alarms and general commercial maintenance.
Complete reactive and planned maintenance of electrical related jobs including:
• General electrical maintenance and testing within building developments
• Relamping and repairs
• Emergency light testing
• Fault finding
• Close down the reactive completed works as per the site requirement and report issues back to the Help Desk
• Complete proactive inspections and any required remedial repairs.
• Carry out reactive repairs as instructed by helpdesk and respond timely to all work requests in line with clients KPI's
• Ensure work reports, time-sheets, and necessary paperwork are sent to office support promptly within timescales set
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job