Looking for someone based in Peterborough / Cambridge area.
Travel time paid after half hour each way, 23 days holiday, good progression.
• C&G Level 2 and 3 Diploma Electrical Installation
• C&G 2360 Parts 1 & 2 (Test & Inspection cert preferred)
• 17th edition certificate
• Strong Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance experience
• Knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems
• Knowledge of building fabric and experience in carrying out basic fabric reactive repairs when required
• Sound understanding and experience of meeting Health & Safety obligations with regard to maintenance activities
• Must be prepared to work out of hours when required
• Have good communication and organisation skills
• Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Must have a full UK driving license
• Ability to work on own or as part of the client’s team
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business