looking for someone based in the Bedfordshire Area.
Travel time paid after half hour each way, 23 days holiday, good progression.
• C&G Level 2 and 3 Diploma Electrical Installation
• C&G 2360 Parts 1 & 2 (Test & Inspection cert preferred)
• 17th edition certificate
• Strong Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance experience
• Knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems
• Knowledge of building fabric and experience in carrying out basic fabric reactive repairs when required
• Sound understanding and experience of meeting Health & Safety obligations with regard to maintenance activities
• Must be prepared to work out of hours when required
• Have good communication and organisation skills
• Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Must have a full UK driving license
• Ability to work on own or as part of the client’s team
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job