Mobile Developers (IOS OR Android) - Manchester - 35k - 45k
Our client is expanding it's mobile division and looking for 2 Mobile Developers - one Android Developer and One IOS Developer.
at least 2 years experience in Mobile Application Development is essential for this position. You will be encouraged to offer your architectural input and lead the business forward. You will be responsible for creating, implementing and maintaining Android Applications along with ensuring the quality of developments is always up to the business's standards.
Culture-wise, this is a fantastic company to work for. Regular team activities and nights out along with a sociable and collaborative environment are just a few of the things that makes this business so great.
The successful Android Developer / IOS Developer will possess the following essential skills:
- Extensive IOS / Android Development experience using Java / Objective-C
- A collection of existing LIVE apps
- Experience with Networking
- Knowledge of Video Streaming technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with clients
- Familiarity with push notifications and cloud message APIs
It would also be beneficial if you have the following:
- Commercial experience of iOS/Windows 10 for mobile
- Ability to design, optimise and integrate business processes across different systems and mobile technologies
If you think you're a suitable match for this role, please get in touch!
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.