Job Title: Mobile Developer - Fully Remote Working
Location: Remote Working
We are currently recruiting for a fully remote working Mobile Developer with experience across both iOS and Android applications. Our client is a SaaS technology company at the centre of the performance-based marketing industry. They work with some of the world’s leading brands and drive amazing business growth for their clients. They are a £100m turnover business with offices in 7 locations world-wide and they offer their entire dev team fully remote working.
They’re looking to hire someone who has experience of working with autonomy, building iOS and Android apps from scratch working on cross-platform frameworks such as Flutter, React Native or Xamarin. The role will sit within the Product Design team and be the only Mobile Developer (remote working) in the business so we’re looking for someone who has experience of building mobile apps from start to finish, and can demonstrate this with a portfolio and access to their code examples. The successful candidate will have the ability to make an impact straight away and have immediate value-add for the client’s business.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience of both iOS and Android platforms
- Experience of development tools such as XCode and Android Studio
- Experience of mobile development languages (Objective-C, Swift, Java, Koltin)
- Desirable experience in cross-platform frameworks such as Flutter, React Native or Xamarin
- Experience of mobile design practices
- Knowledge of repository managers such as CocoaPods, Carthage and Maven
- Experience of unit testing best practices
- Experience of REST APIs
- Experience in driving technical projects from beginning to end
- Experience with distributed version control systems, such as Git
- An experience in agile methodologies
As a Mobile Developer, you will:
- Develop and maintain the client iOS and Android mobile applications
- Develop and maintain the client Mobile SDK solutions
- Develop and maintain a mobile UI based on our own proprietary design system
- Contribute to the estimation of and delivery of projects
- Work closely with Product Design and Product Management to ensure requirements are correctly captured and met
The client believes a good work-life balance is essential. They offer numerous perks such as:
- Fully Remote Working
- 33 days holiday
- Desk Surf; spend two weeks working in another office of your choice: USA (3 locations), Australia, Japan, UK (2 locations).
- Weekly Company Breakfast
- Generous annual learning allowance
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Regular company events and activities
- Friday beer & snacks trolley
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, click "apply" and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'