Mobile Developer / Architect. Contract role (1 month rolling contract) . Competitive rates. UK-based.
This role is for a Specialist Mobile Developer / Architect to work on a short-term mobile delivery project. Above all, we are looking for an excellent software engineer, who really cares about the quality of their code; and has an aptitude for identifying innovative technical solutions to unique challenges. With proven mentoring skills to educate, encourage and inspire the team, and to fill the client with confidence in the quality of the delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build responsive, mobile friendly and attractive web applications.
- Create REST based web services and APIs for consumption by mobile and web platforms (experience of real-time publish/subscribe models is a 'nice to have')
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with product managers, UI/UX experts, and fellow engineers.
- Contribute to high quality and performant code base
- Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the team
- Mentor other engineering team members
- Ionic3 or Ionic2
- Cordova, iOS, Android
- Experienced with software engineering in open source technologies
- Angular4 or Angular2, PrimeNG
- IonicView CORS
- Experience developing using Java server-side deploying to Tomcat
- Experience with object oriented design and building backend applications with REST API services using Java
- Experience with testing frameworks like Karma or Protractor
- Experience with native and/or hybrid mobile development
- UX / UI design experience
Nice to have:
- Exposure open source flowcharting graphics libraries. Either:
- client- side:
- custom SVG components
- Java-server-side graphic libraries
- client- side:
- Google Cloud Platform or similar
Location: UK Based
Duration: 1 month rolling contract
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job