Job title: Mobile Developer (Android & iOS)
Location: Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
Salary: Up to £30k depending on experience
Our client is a unique software organisation based in Gateshead who are on the lookout for a talented and experienced Mobile Developer to join their team.
As Mobile Developer, you should have experience in developing both IOS and Android mobile applications as well as an awareness of hybrid solutions such as Cordova and Titanium. You will join a team of enthusiastic developers however you will also have ownership of your own projects.
Skills & Experience:
- Detailed knowledge of Android API’s (16+)
- Strong understanding of Swift
- Detailed knowledge of Cocoa Touch (IOS 8+)
- Experience of working to Apple’s HIGs
- Strong understanding of Java
- Knowledge of Material Design
- Good understanding of Object Orientated (OO) code
- Good working knowledge of GIT
- Understanding of the range of device sizes, resolutions and specifications
- Good understanding of RESTful interfaces
- Understanding of OAuth2
- Understanding of supported versions and available functionality
In return for your hard work and dedication, this company offers a competitive salary, private health care and regular team social activities as part of an excellent package.
If this sounds like the job for you and you have the skills and experience required, click "apply" and one of our consultants will be in touch.
- Mobile Applications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job