- Lead the CRM mobile strategy, planning and execution - working closely with the CRM Managers, VIP Manager and Executives for each market.
- Identify the right metrics to track and put the right tools in place to measure campaign effectiveness.
- Ensure alignment between the mobile marketing strategy and the overall CRM strategy
- Implement communications using the wide variety of CRM tools - email, SMS, push, calls and on-site. Campaign implementation to be tightly controlled, reviewed and planned to ensure adherence to timings and excellence in execution.
- Provide performance reporting (at campaign and customer level) to Head of CRM and other stakeholders, with a view to optimising commercial return and engagement on all communications. This should be on a weekly and end of month basis as well as on an ad hoc basis when required.
- On an ongoing basis, design and deliver tests across all communications to improve engagement and impact. Adopt a test, learn and control approach to ensure continuous optimisation of results.
- Ensure thorough QA of all campaigns - following QA guidelines closely.
- Assist with CRM project and task initiatives on an ongoing basis - acting as a key support for the team, CRM Managers, VIP Manager and Head of CRM
- Identify key opportunities to enhance the player experience and improve retention rates and profitability including cross sell opportunities.
- Take ownership of CRM related incidents through to resolution.
- Ensure all communications meet advertising, regulatory and legislative standards
- University degree or college diploma in a related field
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to act on changing priorities - flexibility and openness to change are key.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to analyze data and make recommendations
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, results oriented environment
- Strong interest in and passion for interactive products, specifically mobile and online
- Must have executed successful mobile CRM campaigns.
- Marketing Campaigns
- Mobile Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job