Salary: Competitive + Relocation Assistance + Bonus + Benefits
Our client, a world leader in their field, is looking to appoint a Mobile CRM Executive.
They are rapidly becoming the world’s largest and most dynamic online lottery site offering licensed and regulated betting on the outcomes of lotteries in Germany, the UK, Sweden, Eastern Europe and Australia - with new locations launching soon.
The Mobile CRM Executive will be responsible for taking the lead on the mobile strategy, communications and campaign execution.
The successful candidate will lead the planning and execution of customer-focused communications to drive upsell to app and ensure the retention and growth of their app customers. They will be the 'go to’ person for all things mobile CRM - including mobile best practice and the end-to-end customer experience across all markets.
This challenging yet exciting opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following responsibilities:
- Lead the CRM mobile strategy, planning and execution - working closely with the CRM Managers, VIP Manager and Executives for each market.
- Identify the right metrics to track and put the right tools in place to measure campaign effectiveness.
- Ensure alignment between the mobile marketing strategy and the overall CRM strategy
- Implement communications using the wide variety of CRM tools - email, SMS, push, calls and on-site. Campaign implementation to be tightly controlled, reviewed and planned to ensure adherence to timings and excellence in execution.
- Provide performance reporting (at campaign and customer level) to Head of CRM and other stakeholders, with a view to optimising commercial return and engagement on all communications. This should be on a weekly and end of month basis as well as on an ad hoc basis when required.
- On an ongoing basis, design and deliver tests across all communications to improve engagement and impact. Adopt a test, learn and control approach to ensure continuous optimisation of results.
- Ensure thorough QA of all campaigns - following QA guidelines closely.
- Assist with CRM project and task initiatives on an ongoing basis - acting as a key support for the team, CRM Managers, VIP Manager and Head of CRM
- Identify key opportunities to enhance the player experience and improve retention rates and profitability including cross sell opportunities.
- Take ownership of CRM related incidents through to resolution.
- Ensure all communications meet advertising, regulatory and legislative standards
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- University degree or college diploma in a related field
- 4 to 5 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to act on changing priorities - flexibility and openness to change are key.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to analyze data and make recommendations
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, results oriented environment
- Strong interest in and passion for interactive products, specifically mobile and online
- Must have executed successful mobile CRM campaign
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Campaigns