My client, a leading Building Maintenance company are looking to recruit a mobile Commercial Boiler Engineer with specialist knowledge of boilers/combustion to join their existing operational team. You will need to be a motivated self-starter with a proactive approach and a practical knowledge of general building services to provide service and repair works to our client portfolio - covering West London and Berkshire / Surrey / Middlesex areas.
- To provide boiler/combustion servicing and repair works across various contracts using company vehicle.
- To undertake planned preventative maintenance, servicing and repair works across various contracts in accordance with relevant legislation.
- To regularly and effectively communicate with clients, suppliers, sub-contractors in order to maintain and develop excellent relationships and ensure smooth operation of the business.
- Liaising with internal helpdesk and administration teams to create a collaborative and successful support function.
- Attend to call outs during normal working hours and in addition will be part of the out-of-hours emergency call out rota.
- The job holder will be expected to organise their work and time efficiently and to work supportively within a team.
- Punctual site attendance, well-presented wearing relevant PPE and clothing issued.
- Completing and submitting clear, concise and accurate reporting for works carried out and any further work required.
- To be in regular communications with the Contracts Managers on the relevant job progressions.
This is a mobile role and requires the applicant to travel to various sites in West London and the Berkshire / Surrey / Middlesex areas. This role would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and have a proactive approach to undertake all tasks required, a conscientious and reliable team player and someone who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Sound knowledge of H.V.A.C Industry
- Sound knowledge of combustion systems
- Sound knowledge of building services
- OFTEC qualification
- Driving Licence
- Basic PC Skills - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Trained in Health and Safety
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Good organisational skills
Standard hours of work are 08.00 - 17.00 Monday to Friday (41.25 hours per week) with time ½ paid for overtime.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration and interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job