Vacancy Reference: C-MCT-LON-ER-1710
Job Title: Mobile Cleaning Technician
Job Type: Full-Time; Permanent
Salary: £24,960 per annum (DOE)
Benefits: 20 days holiday plus bank holidays; AE pension
Atalian Servest's Cleaning team is seeking a Mobile Cleaning Technician to undertake the cleaning of Safe Neighbourhood Units (SNUs), attend to reactive cleaning tasks in custody cells and routine deep cleaning tasks, each day cleaning between 6 to 10 different sites, having a dedicated start and finish point to pre-planned route. Ensuring personal conduct is of the highest standard whilst on the premise in line with Servest's core values of being Passionate, Reputable, Original and Active at all times and company policy
Atalian Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable.
Our company is growing quickly, and that's where you come in!
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
- Working to a planned rota and route as given by Line Manager to perform routine cleaning to Safer Neighbourhood Units, Police Offices, Small Police Stations
- Attend reactive cell or vehicle cleans which may have bodily fluids
- On instruction from Line Manager clean Police sites covering holiday, sickness or a vacancy
- Collect from large Police site and Deliver consumables, materials and chemicals to smaller Police sites on the pre-planned journey route
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards as per the cleaning specification and task cards for site
- Identify priority cleaning requirements
- Manage time of team members effectively
- Support team members by training and guidance
- Carry out investigations for any incident
- Comply with Servest's and the Client's Health and Safety procedures
- Using such equipment as is necessary to provide the service, e.g. vacuum cleaners, mopping systems (wet and dry), scrubber dryers, buffers, etc.
- Use correct materials, equipment and methods and ensure equipment is kept clean and in good working order
- Replenishing disposable items, e.g. hand towels, soap, toilet rolls etc
- To carry out periodic deep cleaning according to the required programme
- To undertake other duties appropriate to the job grade, as allocated by the Line Manager
- Ensure cleaning stores are kept tidy and equipment stored safely at all times
- Working with a 'one team' ethos assisting other service teams when required, including completion of periodic cleans and responding to reactive calls within the agreed SLA
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Full Clean driving licence
- Cleaning experience
- Capable of carrying out the physical aspects of the position
- Good interpersonal skills providing a great service to the customer
- Focusing on a 'one team' approach assisting others when required
- Following through with any issues identified
- Making sure personal appearance and uniform are as expected in line with your employee handbook
The role will require you to agree to undertake specific security clearance.
Working hours will be 40 per week, shifts as follows: Monday to Friday or Wednesday to Sunday, shifts of 06:00 - 15:00, 10:00 - 19:00 and 18:00 - 02:00, however flexibility to meet the needs of the business is essential.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its' great people - we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please email your CV to
To find out more please visit us on
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
*** NO AGENCIES PLEASE ***
- mobile cleaning
- Cleaning technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'