A career opportunity in the heart of Suffolk has come available for a Mobile Cleaning Supervisor.
The client is is multi-national facilities services provider responsible for multiple retail sites across the UK.
As a Mobile Cleaning Supervisor, you will be responsible for leading and motivating your team to provide top customer service on a retail contract.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaising with clients and maximising business with a customer service based approach
- Taking control of concerns from clients in a calm and empathetic manner.
- Undertaking cleaning audits.
- Supporting and training cleaners.
- To have a hands on approach with cleaning.
- Arrange cover for holidays/absences.
The successful candidate will have a background in cleaning supervision and will have worked on several different sites on one contract. You will also need a drivers licence, as travel will be required.
For the right Mobile Cleaning Supervisor, a company van, fuel card, tablet and company phone will be provided. If you are looking for your next step in your facilities career - get in touch today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job